The Weekend

We're getting sloppier and sloppier around here, folks.  I'm not sure if the problem is too much to drink, or too little.  Whither the via media bourboni

More Black Maple Hill, usually neat, once with cubes.  I must confess as well that I drank no mean Scotch last night: a fifteen year Glenmorangie Artein. I do not, however, feel all that bad about my infidelity.  Diversity is the only virtue this age recognizes, isn't it?

Friends, we are less than two weeks out from graduation.  I think this project is almost done.  


2 comments:

  1. For each thing there is a season, but I'll be sad to see this one pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you can graduate from bourbon to scotch or tequila. After reading your blog I'm thinking of switching from scotch to bourbon for a season.

    ReplyDelete